Edward HO Sing-tin, SBS, OBE, JP, FHKIA (born 1938) is a Hong Kong politician and architect. Ho is a partner at Wong Tung & Partners, a Hong Kong architectural firm. He has served as:
* Hong Kong Institute of Architects, President (1983–84)
* Board of Hong Kong Industrial Estates Corporation, Chairman (1992–2001)
* Accreditation Panel on the Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts (1988), member
* Hong Kong Basic Law Consultative Committee member (1985–89)
* Legislative Council member (1987–2000);
* Executive Council member (1991–92) He is an independent non-executive director and member of the Board of the MTR Corporation (since 1991). He was a founding member of the Liberal Party of Hong Kong, and one of the longest-serving Legislative Council members. He was appointed to the General Committee of the Hong Kong Philharmonic Society, whose Chief Executive re-appointed Ho as Chairman of the General Committee of the HKPS from 1 November 2005 to 31 October 2006.
How would ) be described?
) would be described as Hong Kong politician.
What is the occupation of )?
The occupation of ) is Group Chairman, Wong Tung Group of Companies.
What is ) subject of?
) is subject of Hong Kong architects, Hong Kong politicians, Members of the Executive Council of Hong Kong, Members of the Legislative Council of Hong Kong, Hong Kong Roman Catholics, 1938 births, Living people, Officers of the Order of the British Empire, Hong Kong BLCC members, HK LegCo Members 1985–88, HK LegCo Members 1988–91, HK LegCo Members 1998–2000, Members of the Election Committee of Hong Kong, 2011–2016, HK LegCo Members 1995–97, Liberal Party (Hong Kong) politicians, Members of the Provisional Legislative Council, HK LegCo Members 1991–95 and Progressive Hong Kong Society politicians.
Where does ) live?
) lives in Hong Kong.
To which party does ) belong?
) is member of Liberal Party (Hong Kong).
Where was ) born?
) was born in Hong Kong.
What is the gender of )?
) is male.